Triple HAPI Event in Bacolod
Best Bacolod Spots
Bacolod City is a highly urbanized city in the Philippines and is the capital city of Negros Occidental province. The native dialect in the city is Hiligaynon and Ilonggo, like in Iloilo.
Tourist spots abound in Bacolod City and Negros Island like the Ruins, Campuestohan Resort, and Lakawon Beach resort, which I have visited, just to name a few.
HAPI Event: Sneak Peak
HAPI in collaboration with Rekindle PH and Rebelblood’s artists, HAPI will showcase an international art show with artists around the world to be led by Lucille von Hoersten and J-rik Villa. Rebelblood is the union of Artists of Maharlika, International spearheaded by Lucille von Hoersten, HAPI-IC based in Germany. Rekindle PH’s director J-rik Villa is a HAPI PRO and Board of Trustees, based in Bacolod City, Philippines.
There will be an inauguration of the newly elected and appointed officers from all areas of the Philippines to be lead by the following:
• Alvin John Ballares- Executive Director (Bacolod)
• Pecier Decierdo- Assistant ED (Manila)
• Dwengster Bulaclac- CFO (Las Pinas, Manila)
• Alain Presillas- BOT (Cebu City)
• Rayd Espeja- PRO, BOT (Bacolod)
• J -rik Villa- PRO, BOT (Bacolod)
• Juan Miguel Silva- Auditor (Bacolod)
• Jamie del Rosario Martinez- Executive Secretary since 2015 (Alabang, Muntinlupa)
HAPI- General Assembly is the main purpose of this HAPI event. It is also an event to discuss plans for future endeavors and training new leaders. Train the trainers, so to speak, however, we will continue Secular Humanist Advocacy Development Education (SHADE) as our cornerstone in HAPI advocacy.