HAPI Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is designed to promote and support shared values: integrity, honesty, trust, compassion, love, kindness, innovation and respect for diversity. Each of us, regardless of position and responsibility, play a vital role in observing the highest standards of conduct in all we do.
- Acceptance of the HAPI Code of Conduct
- Confirmation of join request to the HAPI Facebook group
- Accomplishment of the HAPI Member Sign-Up Form
- Opportunity to meet and work with promising leaders of the HAPI community
- Privilege of being in the HAPI Donor Circle (Diamond/Tier 5 Member)
- 10% discount on convention fee and HAPI merchandise
- Invitation to contribute articles for the HAPI website
- Free admission to the HAPI Libraries
- Volunteer hours can be counted towards extracurricular requirements in school
- Certificate of bonafide HAPI membership, signed by the Executive Director and Chairperson
- ID card for proper representation, where applicable
To be an official member of HAPI, please click HERE.
Then, click “Join” to send a join request to our Facebook group. A Public Relations Officer will review your request. Once confirmed, you will have access to the HAPI Member Sign-Up Form.
Membership Fee is suspended until further announcement by the Board of Trustees and the newly appointed Membership Director.
via deposit to BPI Family Savings Bank:
Account Name: Humanist Alliance Philippines International, Inc.
Account number: 6083-3810-41
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
For local inter-bank transactions, there is no service charge. Cash and cheque deposits should be with the same BPI Family Savings Bank. International service charge of PHP 50.00 plus documentary stamp of PHP 0.30 per PHP 200.00 apply. Please send scanned or photographed bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the yellow “Donate via PayPal” button on the top-right side of this page, and send the funds to email@example.com.
NOTE: HAPI reserves the right to return contribution for a valid reason.